Priyanka Chopra’s cousin, actress Meera Chopra, has shared a video on Instagram alleging that she found living worms in her food at 5-star hotel DoubleTree by Hilton, Ahmedabad. “You pay bomb for these hotels and they feed you maggots. It’s…shocking,” she wrote. Meera also said she has been falling sick since the time she checked in at the hotel.
Food safety laws exist but how many restaurants actually follow those is the main question. While we avoid eating from the local vendors to stay away from any infections that follow, there are big and reputed hotels who seem too busy to care for the personal hygiene and health of their customers. Recently, Priyanka Chopra’s sister Meera Chopra fell prey to one such case of negligence at a 5-star hotel.
View this post on Instagram
Staying in @doubletree in ahembdabad. @doubletreeahmedabad And got maggots in my food. U pay bomb fr these hotels nd they feed u maggots. Its so shocking @fssai_safefood plz take some immediate action. Where are the health safety regulations now!! #maggots #doubletreebyhilton
When Meera, who is a celebrity herself, stayed at DoubleTree by Hilton, Ahemdabad, even in her wildest dreams, she wouldn’t have thought hat she will be served an insect infected food. Read More